General sales conditions
- Our sales and deliveries are exclusively subject to the following terms and conditions of sale, unless otherwise agreed expressly and in writing by the parties.
2. Offers do not constitute a commitment as long as they are not unconditionally accepted within one month after the date of the offer. Orders are only binding after our written order confirmation. Unless otherwise agreed, the prices stated in the agreement only include the sales price of the goods to the exclusion of all other costs such as taxes. The VAT on our sales and services is always borne by the customer. Only the prices in force at the time of delivery apply.
3. The delivery times are given as an indication, they are always regarded as a target date, because they are subject to many unforeseen circumstances. Exceeding the delivery time does not entitle the buyer to terminate the contract, nor to compensation, nor to a price reduction.
4. To be valid, any complaint regarding the delivered goods or damage must be made in writing within 8 days after receipt of the goods. The existence of a complaint is not a sufficient reason for the buyer to suspend or postpone his payments.
5. If the price of the purchased goods has not been paid in full, the goods remain our full property until the date of full payment of the price. Despite this retention of title, it is expressly agreed that the buyer bears the risks of loss, destruction or damage to the goods from the moment of delivery.
6. All payments must be made in cash net at the registered office of the company. In the event of non-payment of the invoice within the set term, from the due date, default interest is owed by operation of law without prior notice of up to 10% per year on the invoice amount. In addition, a fixed compensation amounting to 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of € 50, is payable as a damage clause and without prior notice of default.
7. The agreements are subject to Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of Antwerp are competent.